Facilities Scheduling Coordinator
March 31, 2021
The Facilities Scheduling Coordinator for 3STEP, under the direction of management, is responsible for coordinating the scheduling of multiple facilities under the umbrella of 3Step Sports. The scheduling of internal programming for events for all sports through our scheduling software. This is a full-time position, with primary responsibilities of managing the scheduling and coordinating with internal program directors.
- Operate and be knowledgeable of scheduling software. Prepare reports for and communicate with the Director of Facilities Management
- Coordinate’s facilities scheduling of 10+ athletic facilities using scheduling software. Producing preliminary space assignments for review
- In conjunction with the Director of Facilities Management, assists with efforts to improve scheduling and calendar applications
- Works closely with internal program managers to ensure all events are properly documented and approved in compliance with internal budgets and procedures
- Performs maintenance of the scheduling software to configure any changes to facility spaces and accounting codes
- Develops training manual for use of scheduling software and conducts training to program directors to support club operations
- Assists with monitoring, tracking and reconciling facilities use budget
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of Facilities Management.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- In conjunction with the Director of Facilities Management, assure all clients are under contract, have provided the proper paperwork (i.e., certificate of insurance, team rosters, etc.)
Qualifications and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of management.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff and other departments.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
- Patient, enthusiastic, self-controlled, and dependable.
- Ability to write reports, correspondence, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively with employees, customers, and parents.
- Ability to effectively present information Computer Skills
- Strong skills and demonstrated experience with Microsoft office suite (EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with facility scheduling software.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to sit at a desk working on a computer.