March 15, 2021
The Facility Manager for 3STEP is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the facility management, including scheduling, programming, human resources, communication, and facilities planning. This is a full-time position, with primary responsibilities with Internal Programming of 3STEP as well as and Facility Rentals for external customers.
- Manage the facility to ensure a safe and secure environment for participants and staff.
- In conjunction with the Director of Facilities Management and VP, Facilities, establish routines and enforce program policies, procedures, and
- Ensure compliance with the State of Massachusetts regulatory
- Conduct risk management and safety training of all activities and
- Recruit, hire, and train employees for operational management of the
- Supervise and evaluate employee performance in accordance with program
- Maintain schedules to proactively and efficiently maintain the occupied space of the facility with minimal disruption.
- Oversee all scheduled activities and make any necessary
- Operate and be knowledgeable of scheduling software. Prepare reports for and communicate with the Director of Facilities Management.
- Must be willing to work nights and
- Additional Facility Manager duties as deemed necessary from the Director of Facilities Management and/or VP, Facilities.
- In conjunction with the Director of Facilities Management, assure all clients are under contract, have provided the proper paperwork (i.e., certificate of insurance, team rosters, etc.)
Qualifications and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5+ years of facility management experience in a dynamic
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with camp staff and other departments, campus wide.
- Excellent leadership, management and organizational
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting staff
- Strong communication skills both internally and
- Patient, enthusiastic, self-controlled and
- Extensive knowledge of the laws that pertain to all camp activities in the State of
- Physical ability to respond appropriately to situations requiring first aid. Must be able to assist campers in an emergency (fire, evacuation, illness, or injury) and possess strength and endurance required to maintain constant supervision of
- Visual and auditory ability to identify and respond to environmental and other hazards related to the activity.
- Ability to write reports, correspondence, and procedures
- Ability to speak effectively with employees, customers, and
- Ability to effectively present information Computer Skills
- Strong skills and demonstrated experience with Microsoft office suite (EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with facility scheduling
- Ability to walk for long periods of time around
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to sit at a desk working on a
Interested candidates are asked to send a cover letter, résumé to email@example.com