Screen Print Press Operator
April 2, 2021
Champion’s Choice is the largest volume supplier for adidas Team Sales of College Division I quality uniforms and footwear in the United States. We along with adidas, Under Armour and New Balance offer the broadest array of gender equitable products in the industry.
The primary responsibility of a Screen Print Press Operator is to ensure orders in the Screen Print department are embellished accurately, on time and in accordance with quality standards. Screen Print Press Operators perform various duties, including but not limited to operation of screen print equipment, order preparation and quality assurance. Screen Print Press Operators are responsible for operating automated screen-print presses to highest quality and efficiency standards.
Both Full time and Part Time shifts are available, Monday – Friday with the two shifts being 05:30 am to 2:00 pm and 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm; and then Sunday – Friday, third shift 9:30 pm – 6:00 am.
Some occasional weekend shifts during peak season may required.
- Produce jobs scheduled by following established standard operating procedures.
- Communicate delays or problems that might keep a specific job from being completed on time.
- Ensure quality standards are always maintained.
- Confirm orders are accurate for quantities, placement locations and garment types.
- Maintain daily production records.
- Maintain clean and efficient work area.
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in the operator’s manual.
- Assist in other areas as assigned.
- 1+ years’ experience as a Screen Print Press Operator preferred (M&R equipment a strong plus).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to make sound and reasonable decisions.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour